How To Win at B2B Email Marketing
By Adam Q. Holden-Bache
A Business-to-Business Marketer’s Guide to Achieving Success with Email Marketing
Email marketing is a critical component of nearly every B2B marketing program. The quality of your message and your list could make or break an entire marketing campaign.
How to Win at B2B Email Marketing: A Guide to Achieving Success will guide readers through all aspects of an email program, including strategy, data, design, copywriting, delivery, testing, and analysis. It will provide insight, tactics, tips, and takeaways that readers can implement to improve campaigns for their business.
How can you win at B2B email marketing? Read this book and learn:
- Why Email = Winning
- How to set and achieve goals
- How to collect, manage and grow a high quality, engaged, and responsive contact list
- Why B2B emails don’t need to be boring
- How to create messaging that is relevant, personalized, and actionable
- Why testing is key to winning
- How to get results that matter
*2015 MarCom Awards: Gold in “Marketing Publication | Book” category
*2015 MarCom Awards: Honorable Mention in “Print Creativity | Design” category
*2016 Axiom Business Book Awards: Gold in Business Reference category
*Book Authority “Best B2B Marketing Books of All Time
$19.99 – Softback Book
All orders placed on this site will receive a signed copy of the book and a FREE digital version!
$9.99 – Kindle
Color Kindle ebook version viewable on any color Kindle device or using the Kindle app on any platform.
$9.99 – iBooks
Color EPUB ebook version viewable using iBooks on Mac and any EPUB reader on PC (Nook, Kobo, Calibre, etc.). Will not work on Kindle devices.
Softback book and Kindle digital version also available for purchase on Amazon.com.
About Adam Q. Holden-Bache
Adam Q. Holden-Bache is the Director of Email Marketing at Enventys Partners and serves as an email marketing specialist for Indiemark. Previous to those roles Adam served as CEO/Managing Director at Mass Transmit, a B-to-B email marketing agency. Adam co-founded Mass Transmit in 1996 and ran the business for over 19 years.
Adam has worked on email marketing campaigns for top brands such as MetLife, Heineken USA, Shell Oil, CNA Insurance, Xoom Energy, Henry Schein, Johnson & Johnson, American Airlines, JP Morgan Chase, as well as leading advertising and marketing agencies.
Adam writes and speaks regularly on email marketing and conducts email marketing workshops and seminars for the American Marketing Association. Adam also works with corporate clients by conducting email audits, workshops and training.
How to Win at B2B Email Marketing Stuff:
Download Free Chapters
Read the Table of Contents and Chapters 1 and 2 of How To Win At B2B Email Marketing: A Guide To Achieving Success.Download Now
See a list of valuable B2B email marketing resources as referenced in How To Win At B2B Email Marketing: A Guide To Achieving Success.Visit Now
How to Win at B2B Email Marketing on Twitter
Follow @B2BEmailBook on Twitter for the latest book info, B2B email marketing news, resources, industry information, tips, and more.Visit Now
How to Win at B2B Email Marketing on Facebook
Like How To Win At B2B Email Marketing on Facebook to get the latest book updates, industry information, and to discuss the latest in B2B email marketing.Visit Now
Praise for How to Win at B2B Email Marketing
Marketing professionals agree – How to Win at B2B Email Marketing: A Guide to Achieving Success is a must-read for any business-to-business marketers. The book offers an abundance of email marketing tips, tactics and takeaways that all marketers can use to improve the performance of their email campaigns.
Here’s what marketing professionals are saying:
- Email is a major component of effective B2B Marketing. It is not only one of the top ways that buyers discover content, it is also one of the most effective ways businesses can nurture and convert their prospects. In this book, Adam not only highlights, he also provides a step-by-step guide to how you can succeed and win with email marketing in today's highly competitive B2B environment.
- Indispensable... A must-have B2B guide, clearly written and easy to implement, for the novice and expert marketer alike.
Anthony Schneider / Author of Tony Soprano on Management /
- A must-read for anyone who is serious about embracing the opportunity of B2B email marketing. How To Win At B2B Email Marketing: A Guide to Achieving Success is required reading for not only business-to-business marketing practitioners but also CEOs looking to embracing the rich opportunities in email marketing. If you're a B2B marketer, you need this book. It's not just for big business.
Scott Hardigree / Founder of Email Industries /