Email Marketing Tools
This list of email marketing tools, platforms and services is meant to help marketers optimize their email marketing campaigns. Do you have a tool you’d like to see added? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
– SPF Check (http://tools.wordtothewise.com/spf/check/)
Check a published SPF record
– SPF & DKIM Check (https://www.mail-tester.com/spf-dkim-check)
Check both SPF & DKIM records
Email List/Data Validation Services
– BriteVerify (http://briteverify.com)
The simple solution to improve email deliverability
– Experian (formerly Leadspend) (https://www.edq.com/email-verification/)
Real Time Email Verification
– Kickbox (http://kickbox.io)
95% deliverability guaranteed
– NeverBounce (http://neverbounce.com)
NeverBounce Identifies Invalid Emails, Anywhere
Not sure where to start or looking for a discount? Try Alfred Knows.
– Image Whizz (http://www.imagewizz.com)
Boost your e-mail response rate by adding personalized images.
List Building Services
– Bounce Exchange (http://bounceexchange.com)
Helps extract opt-ins from potential customers.
– Janrain (http://janrain.com)
Get a better picture of your site visitors. Turn anonymous guest visitors into active users.
– Opt-Intelligence (http://optintelligence.com)
Automated acquisition. Generate new email leads and grow subscriber lists.
– Mobile Subject Line Preview Tool (http://www.ryansolutions.com/mobilesubjectpreview/)
View how your subject line will display in a variety of mobile platforms.
Return on Investment (ROI)
– Email Marketing ROI Calculator (http://www.emailmarketingroi.com)
Calculate your email marketing Return On Investment
– Email ROI Calculator (http://www.entrepreneur.com/calculators/emailroi.html)
Test different scenarios to see the results.
– Email Social Sharing Link Builder (http://www.ryansolutions.com/linkbuilder/)
Quickly create sharing links to use in email campaigns.
Subject Line Optimization
– Headline Analyzer (http://coschedule.com/headline-analyzer)
Blog post headline analyzer but also great for subject line insight
– Phrasee (https://phrasee.co)
Phrasee uses artificial intelligence to generate and optimise your email subject lines.
– Subjectline.com (http://subjectline.com)
Use their free rating tool to evaluate your subject line.
– Touchstone (http://www.subjectlinegold.com)
Real results for your subject line test – instantly
– Email on Acid (https://emailonacid.com)
Tools that simplify email testing and analytics.
– Litmus (http://litmus.com)
Build, test, and monitor your emails with Litmus.
– Character/Letter Count (http://www.lettercount.com)
– Spell Check (http://www.spellcheck.net)